ARRIVES BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- One PCBA board integrate two FSESC4.20 ’s function by internal CAN BUS circuit connection.
- Operates with 1 Motor or 2 Motors.
The FSESC is based upon the VESC Open Source Project, and compatible with VESC Software.
The FSESC is a highly modifiable electronic speed controller designed for DIY Electric Skateboards conversions in mind.
The FSESC allows you to use sensorless motors to achieve smooth start-up from a stop, while traditional RC ESC's may have trouble starting. It also provides strong reliable and progressive electric braking.
- Firmware:Latest Version
- Current:50A continuous/single, 100A continuous/dual , burst 150A/single, burst 300A/dual
- Voltage: 8V-60V (Cells: 3-13S LiPo)
- Recommended 10S battery!
- BEC: 5V@1.5A
- BEC type: Internal driver support
- Timing: Software calibration
- Cutoff Voltage: Programmable
- Frequency: PWM input
- Governor: No
- Programming card: No
- Reverse: Yes
The shipping package contains:
- 1*Dual FSESC4.20 + Heatsink
- 2*VESC Sensor Wires
- 1*Micro USB
- 1*PPM cable soldered in Dual FSESC4.20
VESC Hardware by Benjamin Vedder is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
For more Information and to download the PC software please visit (http://vedder.se/2015/01/vesc-open-source-es-c/) .