Typically when purchasing a balance charger the Power Cable is NOT included. We make sure we INCLUDE the power adapter to make your life a little easier.
• Microprocessor controlled
• Delta-peak sensitivity
• Individual cell balancing
• LiIon, LiPoly and LiFe capable
• NiCd and NiMH capable
• Large range of charge currents
• Storage charge function
• Time limit function
• Input voltage monitoring (Protects car batteries at the field)
• Data storage (Store up to 5 packs in its memory)
• Battery break in and cycling.
Input Voltage: 11~18v
Circuit Power: Max Charge 50W - Max Discharge 5W
Charge Current Range: 0.1~5.0A
Discharge Current Range: 0.1~1.0A
NiMH/NiCd Cells: 1~15
LiIon/LiPoly Cells: 1~6
Pb Battery Voltage: 2~20v
Many of the popular charging cables are included to charge your batteries.