Take the hassle and risk out of your builds. With this power switch builders will be able to safely deliver power to ESCs with out the risk of spark and shorting.
Features: Max Current: 180A Voltage: Up to 12s Pre-Soldered XT60 Connectors
It's just a power switch, Why $60? Yes it is a power switch but there is more to it than just a little LED button. There's more under the hood. Most $5-$10 switches you find will be good for 2 things: 1. Good at high voltage applications. OR 2. Good at high amperage applications. BUT those switches can't do both. You'll see a sub-par rating for one of the categories. This switch on the other hand, has great specs in BOTH Categories. It handles a great amount of amps and volts, perfect for electric skateboard applications.
LED color may vary.
1. General Information All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you via email when the item is expected to be back in stock and shipped out. We ship all orders from our warehouse in Las Vegas, NV, USA.
2. Delivery Location We ship worldwide using USPS (United States Postal Service) with Priority, Priority Express and Priority/Priority Express International.
3. Delivery Time Estimated delivery time will be provided to you once your order is placed. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order.
4. Customs Import Tax All orders shipped outside the USA are subject to Customs Import Tax when entering a country. The cost of the Import Tax will vary depending on the cost of goods coming in, your countries import tax rules and currency conversion. You will be responsible for paying this tax when the item is delivered.
5. Shipping Costs Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the delivery method. To find out how much your order will cost, simply add the items you would like to purchase to your cart and proceed to the checkout page.