Single Belt Driven Motor ESC
⬇︎ Full List of Specs and Features Below ⬇︎
This ESC also comes with a multifunctional Remote Control.
ESCs can typically cost more than $100
Remote Controllers Cost $45-$60
You get an ESC & A Remote Controller all for only $79.99
- This ESC Kit comes with Remote. (click here for pairing instructions if needed)
- This ESC is for single motor.
- High quality electronics, durable and reliable.
3.2in*2.4in*.70in | 82mm*61mm*18mm
- Voltage: Please choose desired voltage. 6s, 7s, and 10s versions available.
- Calibrated for Belt Driven Motors.
- Current: Up to 60A for a few seconds or 30a continuous
- ESC complete size is 82mm x 61mm
- Compatible with 4mm Bullet Connectors
- Regenerative Braking
- Sensored or Sensorless operation
- Great start-up torque with sensorless motors
Button Thread Length: 10mm
Button Hole Size: 12mm
What's in the Box?
- ESC for SINGLE Belt Driven Motors Speed Control
- 2.4G Remote Controller
*6374 motors are technically compatible, but they are not recommended. If you plan on using a 6374 motor, please use a VESC. Using a motor larger than a 6355 may decrease ESC's life expectancy.
Recommended to use 5055 and 6355 Motors with this ESC.
If using with MBoards Transparent Series, adapter will be needed: https://www.mboards.co/products/male-xt90-to-female-xt60-adapter?_pos=3&_sid=dc54c26d4&_ss=r
Cannot guarantee compatibility with LiPo batteries, intended to be used with Lithium Ion Cells.