Dual Belt Driven Motor ESC
ARRIVES BEFORE CHRISTMAS
⬇︎ Full List of Specs and Features Below ⬇︎
2 Motors typically means 2 ESCs, which can increase the price of a build substantially. Not with this one, this ESC is equipped to handle 2 motors at once. This ESC also comes with a multifunctional Remote Control.
Typically 2 ESCs and a Remote control could cost nearly $260.
Remote Controller Included :)
- This ESC Kit comes with Remote. (click here for pairing instructions if needed)
- This ESC is for dual motor.
- Smart turn on, no need for a power button. The ESC turns on automatically when motor moves. Turns off automatically after 1 minute of inactivity.
- High quality electronics, durable and reliable.
- Voltage: 10s, 7s, and 6s versions available.
- Calibrated for Belt Driven
- Current: Up to 120A for a few seconds or 50A continuous
- Compatible with 4mm Bullet Connectors
- Regenerative Braking
- Sensored or Sensorless operation
- Great start-up torque with sensorless motors
4.1in*3.3in*1in | 105mm*85mm*25mm
Button Thread Length: 10mm
Button Hole Size: 12mm
What's in the Box?
- ESC for Dual Belt Driven Motors Speed Control
- 2.4G Remote Controller
*6374 motors are technically compatible, but they are not recommended. If you plan on using a 6374 motor, please use a VESC. Using a motor larger than a 6355 may decrease ESC's life expectancy.
Recommended to use 5055 and 6355 Motors with this ESC.
Cannot guarantee compatibility with LiPo batteries, intended to be used with Lithium Ion Cells.